Wednesday 11 May 2011

Photoshoot

For the end of the week we have been told we need to have outfits ready to customise for the group photoshoot. We have already decided on the models we are going to use which are Katya, a girl on the course, and one of her friends from Cardiff who is going to travel up. We will have to pay her train fare but it is relatively cheap between us all. Priscilla is going to be our photographer because when she did my last project we got some really good photos.
I am trying to plan a time when I can go home to go around the charity shops for a jacket and possibly a shirt for my shoot. I have no idea what I am looking for yet so I am hoping I will just find something that will work. The reason I am going home to do my shopping is because there is a lot more choice back home than in Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment