Tuesday 17 May 2011

Final shoot pictures

Today we had the photoshoot and it went really well. We all decided to go in early and get the classroom set up but when I went down to the studio to get some lights we were told we couldn't have them because we did not have permission, so we moved to area 1 in the studio.This was so much better than being in the classroom because the setting was much more professional and the lighting was easier to get right. 
The model I was using is a student from the course called Katya. She was amazing but she was very late and so it was a bit of a rush getting her dressed but we managed to get some brilliant pictures. She was very professional and Priscilla took lots of photos so I had a huge choice. I think we all worked well together and the final images in my trend book are some of the best I have had in my projects all year. 











No comments:

Post a Comment