Tuesday 5 April 2011

Initial research

I have begun my research by just gathering images I like and using them to draw inspiration from. 

This image caught my eye due to the use of colour and the way the butterfly is both on and off the face making it 3D in its appearance.

                      

This shoe is amazing, not just the shape and style of it but also the detail it has embellished on the surface. It reminds me of fish scales but it also looks very futuristic.


I adore this picture. The feathers in the hair look quite striking and hold their shape brilliantly. I am a fan of feathers and often wear them myself which is probably why I was drawn to this image.  


This has such a  medieval look to it and it is unlike anything I have seen before. I was drawn to the shape and the structure of it because I love things that are a bit unconventional and eye-catching.


At the moment I need to focus my research but I thought these images were a good starting point for my trend narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment